How White Teeth Naturally?
How White Teeth Naturally? Everything you need to know to have an irresistible smile: how to whiten teeth, and what are the foods that help keep them white or on the contrary, that stain them? Teeth whitening is one of the most requested treatments at the dentist. Everyone wants to have a bright white smile and the ways to fulfill this request are more than one. In this article we explain the functioning of a teeth whitening treatment, presenting the different ways that can be followed to have teeth whiter than a few tones.
How do teeth stain?
How White Teeth Naturally? Tooth enamel is slightly porous. Its pores are filled with the food we eat. That’s why when we drink wine or eat beetroot our teeth immediately turn red. This is not, of course, a problem, since after brushing, the stains of the paint go away. However, there are other foods and drinks that permanently stain the teeth and over time make them yellow or brownish, something not at all attractive. How White Teeth Naturally?
For white teeth home remedies
To whiten teeth naturally, there are several tricks based on natural ingredients that you can use at home. Here are 8 of them:
- Coconut oil
- Banana peel
- Apple cider vinegar
- Pineapple and papaya
Baking soda is well known for its whitening properties and is commonly used for home cleaning. This substance is also present as a component in many toothpastes and can be a good ally if you are looking to remove the yellow color from your teeth. It is important to remember that baking soda is abrasive and should be used sparingly and sporadically to whiten teeth, never on a daily basis as this would damage tooth enamel.
To brush your teeth with baking soda, mix a small spoon of baking soda with a little water to create a smooth paste. Use the mixture as you would with your toothpaste, that is, brush gently for a few minutes and rinse thoroughly with water. How White Teeth Naturally?
How white teeth at Home?
How White Teeth Naturally? Lemon juice is an all-natural ingredient that has multiple applications when it comes to removing stains. For example, on various fabrics or surfaces. Its lightening power also makes it possible to use it, with the usual precautions, to treat skin imperfections. Given its properties, it can be effective if the goal is to get a cleaner and brighter smile. How White Teeth Naturally?
To naturally whiten teeth with lemon, you have two options:
- Put a small amount of juice on your toothbrushand brush your teeth as usual. Rinse thoroughly.
- Mix the juice of half a lemon in a glass of water and, after brushing, rinse your mouth with the mixture, as if it were a mouthwash. Finish by rinsing with water only.
As with baking soda, the acids in lemon could damage the enamel, so again, use this home remedy to whiten teeth sparingly.
And if this trick to whiten your teeth with lemon has you more, you may also be interested in this other OneHowTo article on how to make a lemon mask.
Resorting to coconut oil to whiten teeth naturally is an option given the antibacterial properties of this vegetable oil that can be a complement to your oral hygiene.
It can be used to make mouthwashes by keeping a small amount of this oil in the mouth for a few minutes after brushing your teeth. Once this is done, a new rinse with water is necessary. When purchasing this product, check that it is suitable for this purpose.
Apple cider vinegar
The malic and acetic acids contained in apple cider vinegar make this food condiment may also be effective in whitening teeth naturally.
Diluting a few tablespoons in a glass of water to make a mouthwash with this mixture after brushing will help eliminate bacteria, thus exerting a gentle rinsing action. Do not forget to use it sparingly, because acids are abrasive. How White Teeth Naturally?
If you’re wondering how to whiten your teeth quickly at home, sage leaves might be the answer. This plant, which has many beneficial properties for the body, can also be used for oral hygiene.
To remove stains on the teeth, try washing a few leaves and gently rubbing them on your teeth. Leave on for a few minutes and rinse. Another option is to prepare the leaves as an infusion and use it as a mouthwash after brushing. How White Teeth Naturally?
How White Teeth Naturally? It is rich in minerals such as magnesium and selenium that help strengthen teeth and also has antibacterial properties.
By mixing a small spoon of turmeric in a little water, you can make a homemade toothpaste that will help you remove any stains. Use it when brushing and rinse thoroughly with water.
Pineapple and papaya
How White Teeth Naturally? Not only are these two fruits rich in vitamins and minerals that are excellent for your overall health, but they also contain enzymes, papain in the case of papaya and bromelain in the case of pineapple, which have a slight whitening effect that can help reduce the yellowing of your teeth. Incorporating these fruits into your diet will only bring you benefits.
How to for white teeth in a natural way and a banana peel
- Banana teeth whitening trick.
- Get a banana peel of ripe banana. If the banana peel is black it has lost most of the minerals.
- Take one strip of banana peel. You don’t need the whole banana peel for one use. The best thing would be to rub the banana peel from its bottom upwards, because that’s where more fibrous crumb remains.
- Grind the banana peel into the upper and lower teeth, until they are completely covered by the banana “paste”. Leave it like this for about 10 minutes, while trying to keep your mouth open and your lips away from the teeth. It’s definitely not a great stop, but the 10 minutes will be over before you know it.
- After the 10 minutes, brush your teeth normally, until the banana is completely gone. Repeat 1 time per day for 2 weeks.
White teeth with baking soda
Many of the above traditional remedies can guarantee you pale white teeth. However, we all agree that there is no better cure than baking soda. It’s really the most natural and healthy alternative to your teeth, and you may as well stop using toothpaste if you want – instead, trust baking soda.
All you need to do is pour 1/4 tablespoon of baking soda into a glass, and wet your toothbrush with a little tap water. Dip the wet toothbrush into the soda so that the powder sticks to it, and brush as if you had your usual toothpaste. Don’t worry if it gets stuck enough – it will go away when rinsed thoroughly with water.
Whitening teeth with hydrogen peroxide
People who decide to use peroxide to whiten their teeth at home often, through their reviews, complain of dry lips, minor burns. At the same time, many recognized its effectiveness. In any case, after consulting with a specialist, it is better to carry out such procedures. How White Teeth Naturally?
Teeth Whitening Recipe With Hydrogen Peroxide
How White Teeth Naturally? In total , there are two ways to use peroxide for a teeth whitening system . The first is more radical. After applying the toothbrush, rinse your mouth with liquid. Then pour out the peroxide and rinse your mouth with warm water.
- A Similar Recipe For Teeth Whitening With Hydrogen Peroxide Is The Fatty Liquid Of The Solution. But As A Rinse Aid, A Mixture Of The Active Substance And Water Is Made. The Ratio Of Ingredients Should Be 1: 1.Teeth Are Cleaned With A Fluoride-Containing Paste, Washed With Water, Then Stroked To Prepare. Then Push Out And Rinse Your Mouth With Water.This Procedure Should Be Repeated Daily. You Can Rinse Your Mouth With A Mild Peroxide Solution. The Liquid Is Mixed With Water 1: 2, Add A Little Sodium And Salt.This Composition Must Be Rinsed In The Mouth. Then Brush Your Teeth With A Soft Brush. How White Teeth Naturally?
- Another Way Is The Use Of Soda. Peroxide And Soda Mixture. Must Get A Thick Paste. Then The Mixture Is Applied With A Cotton Swab On The Surface Of The Teeth. You Need To Do This Very Carefully So As Not To Damage The Gums. Then You Need To Wait 2 Minutes And Rinse With Paste. Rinse Your Mouth And Teeth With Toothpaste With Fluoride. Apply This Method Carefully. It Is Necessary To Check For The Presence Of An Allergic Reaction. For This, Before Use, Peroxide And Soda Are Applied To The Skin For Some Time. Some Brush Their Teeth In This Way. It Is Not Safe, Nests Can Damage Enamel. How White Teeth Naturally?
- During The Whitening Procedure, Strange Feelings Are Observed, Resembling Tingling And A Slight Burning. As A Rule, They Pass Quickly. The Liquid Can Be Strongly Foamy And Slightly Hissing – This Is A Normal Reaction. The Second Recipe For Bleaching With Hydrogen Peroxide For Those Who Can Not Decide To Rinse. After Brushing The Teeth, They Are Wiped With A Cotton Disc Moistened With Peroxide. The Effect Of The Procedure Is Noticeable Not Immediately, But After 2-3 Weeks.
- It Is Important To Go To The Dentist Before Starting Self-Whitening. It Largely Depends Not On The Danger Of Peroxides Themselves, But On Certain Contraindications. Often They Are Individual, They Will Help To Establish A Doctor. Do Not Use Peroxide Teeth Whitening For People With Very Sensitive Enamel. After The Procedure, Her Condition Can Deteriorate Significantly. This Applies To Those Who Have Thin Enamel. Opposes Such Whitening And People Who Have Problems And Damaged Gums.
- Also This Method Has Side Effects. Peroxide Can Affect The Structure Of The Tooth. It Can Thin And Destroy The Enamel, Badly Affect The Dentin. After Whitening, The Sensitivity Of The Teeth May Increase. Also, If Used Improperly, Small Gums Can Become Inflamed.
- It Should Be Remembered That Hydrogen Peroxide Should Be Used With A Concentration Of No More Than 3%. Do Not Swallow During Rinsing! . After Each Use Of The Drug, The Mouth Should Be Washed. You Can Eat Only 30 Minutes After Bleaching.
Teeth whitening is recommended twice a year for 2-3 weeks. Otherwise, severe damage to the enamel is possible. Store peroxide in an airtight package, when it comes into contact with air, it loses its properties. Be sure to talk to your dentist about teeth whitening. Carefully take care that the oral cavity always gives guests a wonderful healthy smile!
You can use not only a peroxide solution, but also special tools based on it . In most cases, they are released in pharmacies without a doctor’s prescription. These include kapi, gels and strips for bleaching. With professional teeth whitening products, never use peroxide in its pure form. As a rule, it falls into the composition of multicomponent drugs. At the same time, other substances soften its effect and protect the enamel. The effectiveness of whitening properties is not reduced. How White Teeth Naturally?
Hydrogen peroxide and teeth: side effects
Reviews about teeth whitening with hydrogen peroxide are the most positive: in fact, this remedy is incredibly effective. But before proceeding to direct whitening, it is important to familiarize yourself with the main side effects of the use of drinking hydrogen peroxide:
- The use of a solution of hydrogen peroxide is possibleto cause temporary irritation of the gums or the sensitivity of the teeth. This phenomenon does not pose a serious danger – the inflammation passes as soon as a person stops taking hydrogen peroxide. It is not serious and will quickly disappear.
- Never swallow a solution of hydrogen peroxide, as it can interact with stomach acids and cause problems with the gastrointestinal tract.
- When ingested, hydrogen peroxide can cause bleeding into the esophagus.
- It is not recommended to use this compound to remove stains from children’s teeth.
- Using and combining hydrogen peroxide with other teeth whitening products may not be appropriate. As a result, irritation of the gums and erosion of tooth enamel may increase. How White Teeth Naturally?
Remember, however, that you should not follow this method many times in a month, because its excessive use can damage the enamel. Remember, you need moderation and caution when applying the method. We recommend that you follow it once every other week and then limit it to once a month, and not more.
Colored drinks in general should be avoided:
- Coca cola
- Red wine, especially red wines rich in tannins
- Dark fruit juices such as cranberry…
Foods with very intense colors
They contain pigments that by clinging to the enamel will color it:
- blueberries, cherries, pomegranates, blackberries, pies and red fruit ice cream
- turmeric sauces, curry sauces…
You will notice that all these foods also stain the tablecloths. No wonder they also leave traces on the teeth! How White Teeth Naturally?
Read Also Face Glowing