An Overview of History of different Countries
This category includes articles on the histories of countries. For national histories other than for countries.
The independent country is not only a self-governed nation with its own authorities, but this status needs the international diplomatic recognition of sovereignty. History of Countries.
Thereby, we can say that the total number of independent states in the world today is 197, including 193 fully recognized members of the United Nations and 2 countries, Vatican City and Palestine, have the status of permanent observers in the UN. The other 2 states we include in the list are Kosovo (recognized by 98 UN members) and Taiwan (recognized by 15 countries). History of Countries.
What is The History of The World?
Traveling is among activities greatly enjoyed by everybody. But in this regard, people can differ in terms of where they enjoy traveling. Some people like visiting some locations with sea, full of sand, sun; and however, some of them like visiting locations taking them to historical journey. People in love with historical journeys take great pleasure for visiting such locations, inhaling its air and feeling its energy. History of Countries.
Each Country Profile provides information on:
History of every country, Geography Maps Flag History Current ruler Area Population Capital Largest cities Languages Ethnicity/race Religion Literacy rate Economy Government. history of a country.
- History Of America The US economy is the world’s largest in terms of GDP, and is also technically the most powerful. The country’s most important exports are computer and electrical machinery, vehicles, chemical products, food, live animals and military equipment. History of Countries.
- History of Australia. The beginning of human habitation of Australia has been estimated between 42000 and 48000 years ago. These first Australians may have been the ancestors of today’s modern indigenous Australians, they may have come by land bridge and made short sea voyages from what is today South-East Asia.
- History Of Greenland. Greenland is an autonomous part of Denmark. It is entirely dependent on Denmark’s economic support. Despite being in North America, it is considered a part of Europe. It lies between the North Atlantic and the Arctic Oceans. History of Countries.
- History Of India India has a large Hindu population, it is natural that most of its festivals are Hindu festivals. Since the Hindus personify nature and human feelings, they have about 3.3 million gods and goddess, and thus a number of festivals to worship them, but non Hindu festivals are also there to attract because of diverse religions and culture in India. History of Countries.
- History Of Canada Canada is a country of North America continent . Its 10 provinces and 3 territories extend from the Atlantic to the Pacific Ocean and the Arctic Ocean to the north. History of Countries.
- History Of France Influenced by enlightened thinking and terrible violence at the end of the 18th century, the French Revolution of 1789 brought major political and social changes to France. History of Countries.
- History Of Germany The countries with barbaric tribes living to the north of the ancient Roman Danube River were called Germenia, after which the English word Germany was named. Gradually, these tribes became Christianized and this country became the center of the Christian Holy Roman Empire. History of Countries.
- History Of Spain The history of Spain and the culture of Spain have been very popular over the years, due to the great events that have occurred throughout history, we present a small summary about the most important periods in Spain 1,500,000 B. C. First human findings on the Iberian Peninsula. History of Countries.
- History Of Italy Italy for its morphology, always has been a country with many populations through years. Located in the center of Mediterrean Sea, Italy is a bridge between Africa, Europe and Near East. First settlements were yet in the prehistoric period, but one of populations that has left us many historical and archaeological testimonies was for sure that of the Etruscans. History of Countries.
- History Of Russia Peter the Great have established the Russian Empire in 1721, although the Romanov dynasty had been in power since 1613. One of the most charismatic and powerful leaders of Russia, Peter built the foundation of the empire on a centralized political culture and promoted the “westernization” of the nation.
- History Of Ireland History of Ireland (Éire )is an island in north-west Europe, Ireland Is the third largest island in Europe and the twentieth largest island in the world. In the fore, there is a monarchy with a sanitized monarchy. History of Countries.
- History Of Iran
- History Of Lebanon
- History Of Hong Kong
- History Of Israel
- History Of Saudi Arabia
- History Of Norway
- History Of Croatia
- History Of Jordan
- History Of Kuwait
- History Of US Virginia
- History of Turkey
- History of United State of Emirates
- History of Afghanistan