A Short History of Canada
A short history of Canada: Canada is a country of North America continent . Its 10 provinces and 3 territories extend from the Atlantic to the Pacific Ocean and the Arctic Ocean to the north. Canada is a country with an area of 9.98 million square kilometers, making it the fourth largest country in the world in terms of area, the second largest country in the world. Canada’s border with the United States is one of the longest ground borders in the world.
The climate of the country is mostly cold, but the southern part of the country is hot in summer. Out of a population of 36 million, 4/5 people live in urban areas near the southern surface. This is the fact History of Canada.
The Canadian capital is named Ottawa, with its largest capital being Toronto, as well as the country’s main urban areas comprising Montreal, Vancouver, Calgary, Edmonton, Quebec City, Winnipeg and Hamilton. Short history of Canada.
Many tribal people had been inhabited in Canada for centuries. In the early 16th century, the British and the French were occupying the place, leading to the French first establishing the Colony of Canada in 1537. As a result of many conflicts, the United Kingdom overpowered it and lost some of the territories of British North America, Canada was largely counted geographically at the end of the 18th century.
According to the British North-America Act, on 1 July 1867, the Canadian Colony, New Brunswick and Nova Scotia were merged to form a federal dominion of Canada. This led to an increase in the provinces and the present 10 provinces and 3 territories under the self-governing government, including the current Canada, were created.
In 1931, Canada attained complete independence from the United Kingdom with the Law of Westminster (1931), and when the Canada Act-1982 was lifted, sovereignty arrived in the country and Canada depended on the Parliament of the United Kingdom. The practice of also came to an end. History of USA
After Russia, Canada (Canada) is the most widespread state on Earth. Located in North America, it occupies the northern part of the continent, except for Alaska, which belongs to the United States (see American History). However, its expansion has not allowed the population to be widely distributed – 90% of Canadians live in a strip connected to the country’s southern border. Reference History of Canada
Canadian Exploration, Exploration and Colonization
Canada Founding: The Icelanders arrived on the Canadian coast toward the ninth century, but John Cabot (Juan Cabotto), a sailor in the service of England, was the first official explorer. Jacques Cartier began his exploration of the country by going up to the San Lorenzo River in present-day Montreal (1534–35).The organization of the colony began in the seventeenth century: Quebec was founded in the year 1608 and Montreal was founded in 1642. The new French company, given to the colony, was created to this effect in 1627, until its conversion into the actual domain (1663). Read more about France
Population Of Canada
- The current population of Canada is 37,938,494 as of Thursday, February 4, 2021, based on Worldmeter elaboration of the latest United Nations data.
- Canada 2020 population is estimated at 37,742,154 people at mid year according to UN data. History of Canada
- Canada population is equivalent to 0.48% of the total world population. Read History of Spain https://whatsupuniversity.com/history-of-spain/
Canada Population by Religions
Christians Population Percentage: 67%
Muslims Population Percentage: 3.3%
Jews Population Percentage: 1%
Buddhists Population Percentage: 1.1%
Hindus : Population Percentage: 1.6%
Sikh : Population Percentage: 1.5%
Unconnected Population Percentage: 23.0%
Folk religion Population Percentage: 1.2%
Other religions Population Percentage: 0.9%
Facts About Canada
- The capital of Canada is Ottawa. History of Canada
- Canada ranks 11th in terms of GDP.
- The name Canada is derived from the word Kanata which means village.
- Canada gained independence in 1982 and became a new country.
- Canada is such a cold place that the minimum temperature here is -81.4 degrees.
- The country of Canada was traced by the French and the British
- There are so many lakes in Canada that even if all the lakes of the world are mixed, they will fall short.